30. I dislike the film “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” because the first time I saw it was at my church during a 30-hour fast.
29. Every once in a while, my love for Shakespeare just flares up and I want to read/watch his plays and read books on his life and works.
28. I love both the film and the novel ‘Something Borrowed.’
27. The first language I tried teaching myself was Irish Gaelic.
26. When I was little, my grandma got me an E.T. doll because she thought it was cute. I was so afraid of the thing that my mom ended up throwing it away.
And even then, I was still worried about said E.T. doll finding its way back to my house from the dump.
25. I have a really hard time cleaning if I’m not listening to music.
24. I keep copies of old papers around and read the good comments when I’m feeling down.
23. Annotated bibliographies are the bane of my existence.
22. I have trouble spelling “Catholicism.”
The really funny bit?
I was raised Catholic and am confirmed in the faith.
21. Sometimes I end up doing research based on what I write instead of vice versa.