Hello, m’dear! Here’s a bit of information on me:
- Call me Bree (my real name, but a shortened version of it).
- My birthday is 19 August 1992.
- I’m a third year university student double majoring in English and History with minors in Medieval & Renaissance Studies and Catholic Studies, which is a really fancy way of saying that I read, write, and cry a lot during the academic year and am usually somewhat short on sleep.
- I’m kind of pretentious.
- I read a lot and my favourite things to read are fantasy, British literature, and mythology.
- I drink lots of tea and may or may not be addicted.
- I mostly post Tolkien and Merlin, but a bunch of other things show up.
- I’m an aspiring medievalist (I blog about that here) and want to go to grad school someday, probably for English (but you never know).
- I love getting asks and talking to people on here, so feel free to talk to me about anything you wish. Seriously. I would love to chat with you, anon or not.
- I also frequent Twitter and Goodreads.
Also, I look like this:
(Yes, I have a mini!Thorin. It’s the next best thing to the actual dwarf.)
If you want to know anything else or have questions for me (or just want to chat or something), please send me an ask, a fanmail, a carrier pigeon…whatever works.
Thank you, dear reader, and have a lovely day! :)